Fiesta Time Inc-Party Rental- Our Policies
Our mission is to serve to be the absolute best party rental company in the greater Brighton area.
All rates are for single use rates.
Orders may be picked up the day before the event and returned the day after, at the discretion of Fiesta Time Inc.
Special long term rates are available upon request.
Reservations are recommended for your wedding, party, or banquet needs.
A 50% deposit is required to insure the availability of rental equipment.
Final payment is due the day before the event.
All payments made to a cancelled event are non-refundable.
● All deliveries are made to the first floor, to your door, or dock. Additional charges apply to other than first floor, tailgate deliveries and after hours deliveries.
● Chairs and Tables will be delivered stacked. They must be stacked and ready for pick up in the same area as delivered.
● Our service does not include set-up or take down of tables and chairs. If this service is desired, arrangements can be made prior to delivery and/or pick up, with a special charge applied.
● No equipment may be moved to another address unless Fiesta Time Inc. gives specific consent.
● All broken, burned, damaged, or lost items are charged replacement costs in addition to accrued rental.
● Our count of items must be accepted unless we are notified immediately. No credit will be given for unused items.
● Equipment must be protected and sheltered from the elements. Responsibility for rentals remains with you while items are in your possession.
*All prices are subject to change without notice*
Tent Renter’s Responsibilities:
Renter must attain all required permits from their city of residence or the city of where the event will be held in order to set up the tent. Also the renter must mark all utilities of where the tent will be set, which can be done by calling your local utility locating company.